Search results

1. C

plunking

I have a capable boat but sometimes I like to just sit on my rear , enjoy the scenery and plunck. My favorite spot is just below Bonniville Dam near Tanner Creek . Summer and fall nooks are my favorite. I have done pretty well at times. The usual set up , spreader with tear drop sinker and spin...
  2. C

trees

If a tree falls onto your property from your neighbors property who gets to clean it up ?
  3. C

NFR hotels

I am back after 7 days in hotel rooms , I hope PGE enjoys their massive increase. Then I had to deal with Comcast , there are no words for that.
  4. C

nets

Are they still netting the Sandy delta illegally ?
  5. C

more Sandy

40 coho at the hatchery so far , 8000 last year , not sure what is going on.
  6. C

Sandy update

Dead this morning at Dabney , Oxbow and Dodge . That last rain did very little . But there is always the snag festival at Cedar Creek.
  7. C

Sandy update

This morning , black coffee water , it will clear in a few days . We all stood there looking stupid , and blaming each other . A lot of them are still way down low . Next week should be good . That is my story and I am sticking to it. Nothing at Dodge yet , that tells me that they are still on...
  8. C

coho no show

They are a no show on the Sandy as of this morning . Just those nasty fall nooks . I thought this rain would bring them , but not yet.
  9. C

coho

Oxbow Park yesterday , 1 native , 4 jacks . rain will bring them next week.
  10. C

Sandy coho

A few have shown at Oxbow Park , still a tad early , 2 more weeks and I will hit it hard thru Oct. End report.
  11. C

kill nets

Well , here we again . The usual fall circus . I guess it will never end . They add just about nothing to the economy compared to sporties . I would like to know who buys fish that have been laying dead in 71 degree water for hours and are not bled. Cat food ? We really need that ballot measure...
  12. C

garden mystery

So a few weeks ago I noticed a strange plant growing . Since then it has gotten huge and has 5 big melon things growing under some giant leaves . The stems have stickers on them like a blackberry bush but smaller. Neighbors are telling me they are pumpkins , I have my doubts. They are green with...
  13. C

O.D.F.W. fishing reports

It really chaps my hide when I read their reports , nothing but inaccurate reports and out right fibs. Springers still in the Sandy ? No ! It is over for that except for some boots . They are trying to put lipstick on a pig . It is still a pig. Serenity now !