Search results

1. Peyton00

NFR Hourly rate

I just read Bezos made 7.9 million every hour for the entire 2023 year. Not too shabby.
  2. Peyton00

Local guide?

Is this guy a member on this site? Just curious.
  3. Peyton00

NFR Bob Barker

He came closest to 100 without going over. RIP.
  4. Peyton00

NFR Brotherly love

My family are a bunch of pranksters. My parents have slowed down and about stopped since they have gotten older and don't make the effort. My younger brother and i will randomly pull a trick. He got me recently with a license plate cover plate. He took and old plate of his and stuck it over my...
  5. Peyton00

NFR When 2 wrongs make a right

Here is a neighborhood story. My retired neighbor lounges a lot on her front porch. She has had a few problems with a guy walking his dogs and the dogs pooping in her yard. He didn't notice her on the porch, so when he started to walk away, she offered a bag for his poop, the guy declined and...
  6. Peyton00

Rod Tubes. Free.

I have 7. 28 1/4" X 2" cardboard tubes. Both ends have removable caps. I usually throw them away, but figured someone might want/need them for rods etc. Located in Fremont or my place in Puyallup.
  7. Peyton00

SFR Yeti skillet

This could be fishing related if you cook your fish in the skillet. That's a nod to OMJ. 12" dbl pour skillet. Hand cast. $400.00 Out of stock. .....god save the queen.
  8. Peyton00

NFR The Lazy Ballerina

My wife has been talking about opening a wine bar for about 10+yrs. She decided a while back to quit her job of 26 yrs as a wholesaler of mutual funds and tackle this dream of hers. 26 yrs.....she needed to stop the weekly grind of flying all over her territories and living out of a hotel room...
  9. Peyton00

Land based salmon farms

I just read an article about 2 land based salmon farms being built on the east coast. When the oceans are depleted, will this be viewed as planning for the future?
  10. Peyton00

Day on the water

We bass fished on friday. It was a great time. Saturday we headed to the lake house. She did pretty good. We landed 16 fish( she kept count) lost a few along the way.
  11. Peyton00

NFR Any plans this weekend?

My wife on monday asked if i had made any plans for this weekend and if i can take thursday off? I work monday-thursday, so it was an easy yes to the day off and i had no concrete plans set. Fast forward to wednesday at 4pm when i get home. She tells me to pack for Socal and bring my swim...