Search results

1. SpawnFlyFish

River Snorkeling with Cutthroat

I know this wasn't the video people were asking to see but I snorkeled a local river this week before the rains came and it was truly remarkable. Saw countless steelhead and cutthroat. Spent way too much time in this pool with these fish but I couldn't get myself to leave until the go pro died...
  2. SpawnFlyFish

YT in the PNW

We're always looking to improve our visibility on the internet and these days it seems that Youtube is one of the very best outlets for that. We dont do videos on how to fish specific locations but when it comes the gear and techniques what is it that you truly want to see or learn about for...
  3. SpawnFlyFish

Coho Fishing SW Washington

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving here is some footage from SW Washington. Earlier in the week we got some good rain which led to ideal fishing conditions lower in the systems. We aren't supposed to get any rain for the next few days which will make fishing challenging throughout the...
  4. SpawnFlyFish

Coho Fishing SW Washington

We fished several times this week and needless to say it was a blast. With the Chum dying out and the Coho taking their place this is a special time of year in Southwest Washington. Generally speaking these B Run Coho are beyond eager to take a fly! However with low and clear waters, it's...
  5. SpawnFlyFish

Sale on Saltwater Renzetti Vise

Offloading some overstocked vises today! If youre looking for one this is a great option for all your fresh and saltwater fly tying! Also would make a great Christmas gift! Price stays as supplies last! 199.99 regularly 287.99 shipping is free! There are also a handful of other items on our...
  6. SpawnFlyFish

Chum Fishing in SW Washington

If you haven't caught a salmon on the fly now is the time in SW Washington. Mostly Chum with a few coho mixed in makes for one amazing trip on the water! Here is a highlight from Tuesday! We got 1.8inches of rain in the last 24 hours which will push in some fresh fish including some B-Run Coho...
  7. SpawnFlyFish

Fly Fishing Puget Sound

Two years ago I had the pleasure of taking my good friend Todd Moen out to fish on Puget Sound. He has made some of the best fly fishing films there is and it was a privilege to show off the waters where I grew up! I hope you all enjoy this!
  8. SpawnFlyFish

Fish Mounts

This may be a weird request... We are looking to liven up Spawn Fly Fish and would love to add some fish mounts in the shop. However, we cannot afford to get them made. It's come to my attention that people might have one tucked away in a shop or closet that never sees the light of day. We are...