Sale on Saltwater Renzetti Vise

SpawnFlyFish

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Offloading some overstocked vises today! If youre looking for one this is a great option for all your fresh and saltwater fly tying! Also would make a great Christmas gift! Price stays as supplies last!

199.99 regularly 287.99 shipping is free!

There are also a handful of other items on our "November Deals" page that will be offloaded. Trying this sale on this forum first before posting anywhere else!

Last edited:

klaus

Freshly Spawned
Full disclosure: I have no idea who SpawnFlyFish is and I have zero business to support him!!!
But I just want to say, I have Master and Saltwater Traveler vises and you can easy tie midges on so called Saltwater Traveler!! Naming them as "Saltwater" is marking gimmick so you buy more vises- (like myself:))- they all have similar jaws suitable to FULL RANGE OF HOOK SIZES.
Great vise. Sweet deal on Renzetti. Still the best vise on market. Grab it if you were thinking about Renzetti vise.

(did not mean to offend anybody with comment- will remove if needed)

Full disclosure: I have no idea who SpawnFlyFish is and I have zero business to support him!!!
But I just want to say, I have Master and Saltwater Traveler vises and you can easy tie midges on so called Saltwater Traveler!! Naming them as "Saltwater" is marking gimmick so you buy more vises- (like myself:))- they all have similar jaws suitable to FULL RANGE OF HOOK SIZES.
Great vise. Sweet deal on Renzetti. Still the best vise on market. Grab it if you were thinking about Renzetti vise.

(did not mean to offend anybody with comment- will remove if needed)
The jaws on the saltwater version can accommodate a larger (hence saltwater designation) hook.