Recent content by sbonvallEt

1. S

WTB G Loomis Asquith 7130-4

Hi, I am interested in purchasing a used G Loomis Asquith 7130-4. I might me interested in a trade for my Winston Air TH 7133-4 rod which i have used about 12 times. I recently purchased a used G Loomis 6129-4 and love it. Though I am sure it is the caster it was much more snappy than my...
  2. S

Spey casting instruction greater Seattle area

I just returned from a steelhead trip on the Snake River. I’ve been going there for a week the last 4 years and taken a handful of lessons and consider myself an intermediate caster. The challenge is that I am left handed and the instructors I’ve worked with had difficulties translating...
  3. S

Watermaster Halkey valve leak

Very tempted I wondered the same thing. The pressure does not drop that much. It went from 2.9 psi to 2.2 psi over 12 hours. My OCD may be getting the best of me but all the videos I watch say that it should not bubble at all.
  4. S

Watermaster Halkey valve leak

Hi- I have a fairly new watermaster kodiak that I have used about a dozen times. Recently I thought it might be losing air so I performed the soapy water test and saw bubbles around the valve. I then removed the valve and the inner portion of the valve which is on the inside of the pontoon...
  5. S

Beckler river

Well we went to Beckler and survived. It was beautiful, caught some fish in the area, and did not see Beckler Man. There was nothing sketchy about the area. Thanks for everyone’s input.
  6. S

Beckler river

I am relatively new to fly fishing here on the west side and having done most of my fishing on the Yakima and it’s tributaries. Recently someone mentioned fishing the Beckler river. In my research including the WFF there were posts in 2018 suggesting that area was pretty sketchy as it pertains...
  7. S

SFR Fly rod holders for watermaster

Recently purchased a watermaster and trying to figure out the ideal fly rod holder arrangement. I have the watermaster holders and today discovered it won’t hold a rod with a fighting butt. Curious as to what others have used and where you place them on your boat.