Recent content by Jim Allen

1. J

Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion

That is one word and a number...typical Chirfs fan.
  2. J

Pretty crazy "camping/fishing on a cliff video.

Extream rock climber with a love of fishing.......pretty awesome. No worries about someone being in your spot here.
  3. J

Beer and reels

Irish Death and the Yakima River. Just saying
  4. J

Clackacraft LP or WF question(s)

I run mine on lakes with a 9.8 Merc. It scoots around very nicely.
  5. J

Clackacraft LP or WF question(s)

I own a 2019 WF. Love it and is a dream to row. The high sides are a plus in rapids and more technical waster.
  6. J

Batson Rainshadow Rod Blanks

When I was building fly rods I would guess I built around 80 to 100 rods using multiple Batson Rainshadow blanks. Bill Batson is a great guy is a great guy and his family stands behind their products. Vision issues and Parkinson disease forced me to give up rod building. Great product and...
  7. J

Great Garage sale scores

I would be interested in purchasing one of those Carlisle breakdown oars if you were interested selling?
  8. J

NFR Last Day of The Season

Last day of the season on the Yakima with my Grandson.
  9. J

What's your fishing rig?

At 65 I'm to old to not be comfortable. Love the Lance and the Clackacraft. I have a 9ft pontoon for river trips with the Lance.
  10. 20230220_070043.jpg

20230220_070043.jpg

11. 20230422_183839.jpg

20230422_183839.jpg

12. J

FF Film Tour Eburg;

Looking forward to the pre funk at Iron Horse Brewery, raffles and meeting some old friends and making new ones.
  13. J

Yakima River question

The "Farmlands" has become very tenious with the water the lowest I have ever seen. The words of Clint Eastwood " A man has to know his limitations" comes into play.
  14. J

Yakima River question

No fish up river they have all migrated to the lower sections.....I promise