GLC's latest activity

• G
    GLC reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread NFR 2024 Garden and Growing Things thread with Like Like.
    We have a walnut tree so I've been substituting walnuts (untoasted) for pine nuts in our pesto sauce. I'm sure some chefs would cringe...
  • G
    GLC reacted to RichS's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    A couple of flies tied as a result of a recent bass outing. The swimming frog is my favorite largemouth catcher. Lost one the other day...
  • G
    I did a trip in the Emigrant Wilderness a couple of years ago. I hiked out of Kennedy meadows and ended up at Emigrant Lake. It was a...
  • G
    PM sent
  • G
    Restocking his fly which has been very good for me this spring. I think of it primarily as a younger damsel, but it is small enough to...
  • G
    Lucky Wiggler- Jim Stewart These pop nicely and dive and wiggle on a longer retrireve. Hook: Ahrex Aberdeen Predator #1/0. Tail...
  • G
    Bassaroo- A Jim Stewart pattern that dives to a foot or so when retrieved steadily and pops right back up when stopped.
  • G
    GLC replied to the thread What's in your vise?.
    Technically speaking, Daiichi, Gamakalsu and Fulling Mill refers to them as; 90-degree Jig hooks. No where did I find them descripted as...
  • G
    GLC replied to the thread Truthful Pyramid Lake Report.
    https://www.pyramidlakeflyfishing.com/ Here's a link for Rob's blog. You know that the winds are something you should take very...
  • G
    My first try at creating spots on the side. Semi-successful I guess but time consuming and tricky for sure. Hook: Kona XSS #1/0 Tail...
  • G
    A couple of smaller frogs for the early season frog hatch. A really bright one Hook: TMC 8089 #6 Weed Guard: 20 pound Mason hard mono...
  • G
    A jointed mouse. Bought some Kiley's mouse bits from MRFC on a "stupid cheap deal last year. We will see how this fishes. Didn't pack it...
  • G
    Less than two months until topwater season- Lucky Wiggler- Jim Stewart