Ernie's latest activity

• Ernie
    Ernie reacted to Bambooflyguy's post in the thread 99….almost 100 with Like Like.
    A fishy fish counter keeps me semi honest…..
  • Ernie
    Ernie reacted to Islander's post in the thread Cuttie Extravaganza with Like Like.
    I’m running a Rio Mainstream 4wt full sink. Nothing fancy and reasonably priced as I use my sinkers a lot and tend to wear them out...
  • Ernie
    Ernie reacted to TheNautiCoug's post in the thread Local Lake with Like Like.
    Fished this past sunday from roughly 9:30ish to 2:30ish. Good weather, good water temps, some weird fish activity. Had 4 hookups and 2...
  • Ernie
    Ernie reacted to BayouJ's post in the thread Guided trip question with Like Like.
    Thank you everyone for your advice - I'll be sure to post some pictures, even of empty nets. lol
  • Ernie
    Ernie reacted to krusty's post in the thread Guided trip question with Like Like.
    The guide wants to put you into as many fish as possible, so do not be offended or surprised when he/she powers through water that they...
  • Ernie
    Ernie reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Guided trip question with Like Like.
    Wading boots - studded or not, check with the outfitter. A dry bag to keep your stuff in. Have fun.
  • Ernie
    Ernie reacted to Divad's post in the thread Guided trip question with Like Like.
    Sunglasses, gloves possibly (ie: latex), and a couple layers that can be removed or added depending on weather. Nothing sucks more than...
  • Ernie
    Ernie reacted to Tim L's post in the thread 99….almost 100 with Haha Haha.
    Steve get a life! 😄
  • Ernie
    Ernie replied to the thread 99….almost 100.
    Steve, you must have fished several yards from this spot.
    • IMG_8621.jpeg
  • Ernie
    Ernie added the media item IMG_8621.jpeg to Fish and Fishing Pics.
    IMG_8621.jpeg
  • Ernie
    Ernie reacted to Bambooflyguy's post in the thread 99….almost 100 with Like Like.
    In my 58 years of fly fishing I’ve hit and passed that number five times so far…..sounds like a fish story….I know. But it’s stupid...
  • Ernie
    Ernie reacted to RCF's post in the thread 99….almost 100 with Haha Haha.
    You are a FAILURE, a complete FAILURE! Setting realistic and obtainable goals and then not meeting such a low bar is ridiculous...
  • Ernie
    I tried and tried to C&R 100 fish today….all I could get was 99! I missed and lost so many that any one of those would’ve been my...
  • Ernie
    Ernie reacted to Sir Homey's post in the thread What's Catching You Fish? with Like Like.
    Craft fur minnow strikes again. It was pretty much “last cast” before calling it a day when I got a serious yank. Eventually this gnarly...
  • Ernie
    Ernie reacted to RCF's post in the thread The start of Topwater 2024😝 with Like Like.
    I am not a warm water fisherman. I like trout fishing. Just where I am at. I have had warm water fishing people over to fish locally...