Local Lake

Fished this past sunday from roughly 9:30ish to 2:30ish. Good weather, good water temps, some weird fish activity. Had 4 hookups and 2 landed. First one caught around 10:15 and the second caught around 10:30, third hooked up on next cast after that but spit before i could see what fly it took. Last hooked up near end of day took the point fly but spit right at the net. Midge tip with three flies was the only thing that worked. Point fly was a variation of the Space Leech (fly fish food, love those videos), shiny resin buzzer in middle and diawl bach fly i tied on the top. First two fish took the shiny resin at nearly end of retrieve creeped really slowly, third again couldn't tell probably the same and last one took the space leech maybe 6-8ft down. Now the throat sample on the first was all blood worms so you would think blood worm on indicator off bottom would have been the ticket and it was no love at all. Another fly angler was doing that plus leeches from bottom to 6ft down and got no action at all for as long as he was there. So really weird activity. Saw some swirls and some decent hatch activity but it was super inconsistent. Anyways all fish were feisty. fairly good size and had great color to them. Just thought i would share.
IMG_1192.JPGIMG_1193.JPGIMG_1194.JPGIMG_1199.JPG