Dragon Mo's latest activity

• Dragon Mo
    Dragon Mo reacted to Cabezon's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    The green crustacean in the first image is an isopod. It is in the same group as the roly-polly / pillbug from your garden. The dark...
  • Dragon Mo
    Dragon Mo replied to the thread Ray's Dories.
    Bought my driftboat from Ray in 1985 when he was working out of his garage. Found him thru an ad in Salmon Trout Steelheader. A 16 foot...
  • Dragon Mo
    Dragon Mo reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
  • Dragon Mo
    Dragon Mo replied to the thread What are you listening to?.
    David Crosby on tambourine! :sneaky:
  • Dragon Mo
    Dragon Mo replied to the thread Intermediate camo lines.
    Ive got the Cortland clear camo in 4, 5, & 6 wt. It's by far my favorite line for lake fishing with no issues.
  • Dragon Mo
    Dragon Mo reacted to Nick Clayton's post in the thread Little Update with Like Like.
    Happy update.... After what turned into quite the saga, and easily the longest year plus of my life, I am finally officially back in...
  • Dragon Mo
    Dragon Mo reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
  • Dragon Mo
    Several years ago, in early May, I capsized an 8 foot jon boat in Coldwater lake. I pulled the cord on my inflatable vest and made it to...
  • Dragon Mo
    Dragon Mo reacted to joefromchicago's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
    Well....if you noticed the thumb, you're at least  looking in the right place.😂
  • Dragon Mo
    Dragon Mo replied to the thread NFR Humor.
    You noticed the thumb? I didn't notice the thumb. I don't feel so out of it now. :cool:
  • Dragon Mo
    Dragon Mo replied to the thread NFR Humor.
    Not sure about the rod(s), much less so about the reel setup. HEY! Wait one darn tootin minute... why am I even noticing the rods and...
  • Dragon Mo
    Dragon Mo replied to the thread vices?.
    Currently I'm using a Mongoose. Prior to that I had a Dyna King Barracuda which I came to hate and despise. Before that an original...
  • Dragon Mo
    Oh hell... Way too many, way too many. Every time I get this cockeyed notion in my head that I'm somehow gifted in fooling the wily...
  • Dragon Mo
    Dragon Mo reacted to Zoran's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    It was struggle. I don't have some high end CDC. Tried my best:
  • Dragon Mo
    Dragon Mo reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    The CCC posted this regarding peak cutthroat spawning time (observed redds) by years. Pretty interesting data, with the peak being...