NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

flybill

Life of the Party
The first bottle of Coco-Cola from 1894 contained around 3.5 grams of Cocaine.
This finally explains why our parents and grandparents could walk to and from school, up-hill both ways, in the snow, barefoot!
That's why I like to rim my Beam and Coke with some sugga... errr, that what I call it.. or nose candy!

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
The first bottle of Coco-Cola from 1894 contained around 3.5 grams of Cocaine.
This finally explains why our parents and grandparents could walk to and from school, up-hill both ways, in the snow, barefoot!
Yeah never asked dad about this. He ran 7 miles to school in Cathalamet, Wa. Ne never talked about if he stayed at the school though or any classes taken. He must have learned something though. He said he and his buddy Joe took apart a model T and put it together on someones barn. Musta been stronger than he looked.

mark wlker

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
As a butcher is shooing away a dog from his shop, he sees a $10 bill and a note in his mouth, reading: “5 lamb chops, please.”
Amazed, he takes the money, puts a bag of chops in the dog’s mouth, and quickly closes the shop.
He follows the dog and watches him wait for a green light, look both ways, and trot across the road to a bus- stop. The dog checks the timetable and sits on the bench. When a bus arrives, he walks around to the front and looks at the number, then boards the bus. The butcher follows, dumbstruck. As the bus travels out into the suburbs, the dog takes in the scenery. After awhile he stands on his back paws to push the “stop” bell, then the butcher follows him off. The dog runs up to a house and drops his bag on the step. He goes back down the path, takes a big run, and throws himself -Whap!- against the door. He does this again and again. No answer. So he jumps on a wall, walks around the garden, beats his head against a window, jumps off, and waits at the front door. A big guy opens it and starts cursing and shouting at the dog.
The butcher runs up and screams at the guy: “What the hell are you doing? This dog’s a genius!” The owner responds, “Genius, my ass… It’s the second time this week he’s forgotten his keys!”

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
So an eagle swoops down and grabs a frog, swallows it whole and flies back up into the sky. The frog wriggles around and works it way through the eagle's stomach and eventually is able to stick his head out the eagle's rear end. Whooee he says, hey eagle how high up are we? Eagle says oh 2 maybe 3 thousand feet up. Frog says Whooee, you wouldn't shit me now would you?