What's in your quiver?

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Prepare to be blown away!

I feel woefully under-gunned here but here are a couple in my quiver....

4wR1Qid.jpg

g2DDqnl.jpg

A couple of different angles just so you can get an idea of the incredibly sexy lines on these fine pieces of equipment.

Photos taken by the creme de la creme of cameras in my Google Pixel 4a.

jaredoconnor

Peabrain Chub
Forum Supporter
I have discovered that photography is the ultimate wife-friendly accessory sport.

My wife is Chinese and she was born in the year of the dragon (see dragon lady). All acquisitions related to my enjoyment are subject to intense scrutiny. I got the macro lens, "for cute baby feet/hand photos" and definitely not for tying flies. I also just bought a tripod, "because we need it for maternity photos". Works like a charm. I am living the dream, guys. 📷 🤑

Last edited:

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
I have discovered that photography is the ultimate wife-friendly accessory sport.

My wife is Chinese and she was born in the year of the dragon (see dragon lady). All acquisitions related to my enjoyment are subject to intense scrutiny. I got the macro lens, "for cute baby feet/hand photos" and definitely not for tying flies. I also just bought a tripod, "because we need it for maternity photos". Works like a charm. I am living the dream, guys. 📷 🤑

@jaredoconnor, good luck with the delivery!! When is the due date?

cheers

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
I got to hold my uncles Sony mirrorless camera this week. Incredibly light.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter

Good luck my friend, the first 2-3 weeks are magical. It’s all downhill from there ;)