What are you listening to?

Rory Gallagher was simply amazing. I was very fortunate to have witnessed several of his performances. I'll dust off my lp of "Live Irish Tour '74", hoist a Guinness in his memory, and tie a couple of Irish style salmon flies while listening.

Really appreciate the inspiration sir, thanking you.
Monster recording, 'Walk on hot coals' is absolutely one of the most killer guitar performances,  ever. Have a Taste documentary that shows a clip of part of that performance (and there should be some kind of capital punishment for not showing the whole thing) where the sweat is quite literally pouring off the man. Never had a chance to see the him, wish I had. My celebration yesterday featured the album Deuce. Nuff said.

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
Monster recording, 'Walk on hot coals' is absolutely one of the most killer guitar performances,  ever. Have a Taste documentary that shows a clip of part of that performance (and there should be some kind of capital punishment for not showing the whole thing) where the sweat is quite literally pouring off the man. Never had a chance to see the him, wish I had. My celebration yesterday featured the album Deuce. Nuff said.
I listened to Taste/ On The Boards

Ceviche

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I made the mistake of listening to The 5th Dimension's version of Laura Nyro's "Wedding Bell Blues." Marilyn McCoo's vocals remain like nothing else.

It's been at least a week, and I still can't get it out of my head! So bad, I think I need ayahuasca therapy.

Tim L

Stillwater Strategist
Forum Supporter
I made the mistake of listening to The 5th Dimension's version of Laura Nyro's "Wedding Bell Blues." Marilyn McCoo's vocals remain like nothing else.

It's been at least a week, and I still can't get it out of my head! So bad, I think I need ayahuasca therapy.
You're in good company, Dave. The Age of Aquarius is burnt into my earliest memories. My mom made good use of her copy.