Badly tied flies, mediocre content
Forum Supporter

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Maybe start stocking the plains with some of those inbred redneck polydactyl hillbillys from Arkansas and turn 'em loose with a bunch of moonshine, spotlights, lifted trucks and semi autos.
Problem solved.

They might spread and attempt to colonize new territory, but given the nature of their breeding history they probably have as much chance of successfully reproducing in the wild as a Chambers Creek fish does.
;)

krusty

Forum Supporter
Maybe start stocking the plains with some of those inbred redneck polydactyl hillbillys from Arkansas and turn 'em loose with a bunch of moonshine, spotlights, lifted trucks and semi autos.
Problem solved.

They might spread and attempt to colonize new territory, but given the nature of their breeding history they probably have as much chance of successfully reproducing in the wild as a Chambers Creek fish does.
;)
Just ring the introduction area with libraries, universities and dental clinics; hill scroggins are terrified of such places.

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
You just send me on over there, I know hogs! You gotta get in the mind of the hog, right between the tusks, I know hogs!! I've been amongst the super hogs and I know super hogs too! I've been between the tusks of the super hog and seen the super bacon light!

I know hogs!!!
Travers? Is that you?

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
My friend Bill has raised grapes since the 80's in Booneville, CA on 160 acres up in the hills... the way pigs tear the living crap outta his fields has to be seen to be believed.
So Bill has a periodic hunt night arrangement with the local hunters who enjoy flashlight shooting piggie's with their AR's/AK's. Bill prep's for hunt night by digging a long trench in an unusable section of his property, next morning the piggies are bucket loaded into the trench and buried.
Hundreds of 'trenched' piggies and they never stop coming.

krusty

Forum Supporter
You just send me on over there, I know hogs! You gotta get in the mind of the hog, right between the tusks, I know hogs!! I've been amongst the super hogs and I know super hogs too! I've been between the tusks of the super hog and seen the super bacon light!

I know hogs!!!
I'm thinkin' you're the Carl Spackler of hog huntin'.

Wadin' Boot

Badly tied flies, mediocre content
Forum Supporter
My cousin, works way up in the Australian Police Force, Queensland. He hunts wild pigs with just a knife....you know it is the kind of knife you can legitimately say "that's not a knife.....this is a knife" sort of knives

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
My cousin, works way up in the Australian Police Force, Queensland. He hunts wild pigs with just a knife....you know it is the kind of knife you can legitimately say "that's not a knife.....this is a knife" sort of knives
Using dogs ?

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
E8B0FlLWEAQDtr1.jpg

Earth is getting angry.

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Definitely time to bring back some medium sized carnivorous dinosaurs. Save the big ones until the medium size ones get out of control.