Warm spring weather is coming! What are your fishing plans?

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Didn’t got out fishing much (made a few casts into a local pond), but I did get the boat out for a shakedown. Little trouble with the tank hose. But some messing with the fittings sorted it out. Little 90’s outboard started first pull. Ran around for 20 minutes in the sun. Very enjoyable.

IMG_9148.jpeg

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
Busy weekend where I recovered from a cold, transitioned right to allergies, worked on a house project and spent time with family and friends. And that was just Saturday! Sunday I fished a lake with an old pal. Name rhymes with scone. We used to fish this spot on St Patrick’s day annually but it had been many years. Fishing was slow for us but I managed a couple solid rainbows and made progress running the two rod show. I think 2 indicator setups might be easier for me to manage than an indicator and a sink line cast and strip. I did catch a fish on one of the bobber rigs when I had two out there fishing so there’s that.

IMG_0206.jpeg
IMG_0208.jpeg
Sleepy time 😂
IMG_0209.jpeg

Scslat

Anadromous Angler
Forum Supporter
Planning to nail some cutties on BC rivers as they go after those salmon fry.
Got out to the Harrison River with some guys from a local club on Saturday, but no trout. Also, no salmon fry, which is why there were not trout. Another week, maybe? Beautiful and enjoyable day, nonetheless.