They DARED TO REMOVE ME

They dared to have the NERVE to boot me off the old website!!!! These guys don't know what they're talking about. They claimed I was irrelevant!!!! I'm extremely relevant!!

I'm thinking this was a big HOSTILE TAKEOVER!! These guys felt threatened because my presence was bigger then theirs and therefore i had RISEN TO POWER above them. Their only path forward to reclaim the entire website from my UTTER DOMINANCE waa to remove me VIA FORCE.

I'm adding a section to MY MAIN AMENDMENT that will reinstate my presence!

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Meh...
This rerun with 'Temu Travers', or 'K-Mart Travers' (depending on how old you are) has not lived up to expectations, been sort of a low rent deal these days. Certainly not a source of quality material lately.
Should probably give it up...

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
They dared to have the NERVE to boot me off the old website!!!! These guys don't know what they're talking about. They claimed I was irrelevant!!!! I'm extremely relevant!!

I'm thinking this was a big HOSTILE TAKEOVER!! These guys felt threatened because my presence was bigger then theirs and therefore i had RISEN TO POWER above them. Their only path forward to reclaim the entire website from my UTTER DOMINANCE waa to remove me VIA FORCE.

I'm adding a section to MY MAIN AMENDMENT that will reinstate my presence!
The cream always rises to the top. And Travers always conquers.

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
I'm thinking this was a big HOSTILE TAKEOVER!! These guys felt threatened because MY PRESENCE was BIGGER then theirs and therefore i had RISEN TO POWER above them. Their only path forward to reclaim the entire website from my UTTER DOMINANCE waa to remove me VIA FORCE.
I'm adding a section to MY MAIN AMENDMENT that will reinstate MY PRESENCE!

I'm one of the LOUDEST voices on the internet.
^^ Wow he must be grieving the smackdown.... FIFY

HauntedByWaters

Life of the Party
Fly fishing has always been much too self important and the old website is becoming a great example of that. I know this website won’t abort the fun. Via la Travers!

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I've always thought that I had a pretty good sense of humor but I'm obviously missing something here.
CAn Sumbudy plEze splain iT to mE???🤔😂

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Travers likely got banned because his MAIN AMENDMENT didn’t have a MAIN ADDENDUM!
SF

East Coaster

Steelhead
CAn Sumbudy plEze splain iT to mE???🤔😂
Explain Travers? Travers is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma, (think “Turducken”, jumbo-sized). He is what all of us secretly wish we were, but dare not to express. There’s a little part of Travers in each of us, and a little bit of each of us in Travers.

I’m out of cliches here, so hopefully you get the picture. My advice - sit back, grab a cold one or two of your choice, a big bucket of popcorn with butter, and enjoy the show....😉