Taking up a collection for Billy

GAT

Dumbfounded
Forum Supporter
I still have my Big Mouth Billy Bass ... somewhere. I had to take it down and stop playing it because it pissed off the dog and she'd bark at the singing bass.

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
A little thread drift but does anyone remember this unique place that was on old Hwy 10 near Wolf Lodge Bay?
1643815635324.png

I don't remember the date but I had my last beer, or should I say beers, there when they were working on the freeway overpasses in Wallace, ID.
At that time Wallace had the distiction of having the last traffic light on I-90.
The Fish burned down in 1996.

Last edited:

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
A little thread drift but does anyone remember this unique place that was on old Hwy 10 near Wolf Lodge Bay?
View attachment 2005

I don't remember the date but I had my last beer, or should I say beers, there when they were working on the freeway overpasses in Wallace, ID.
At that time Wallace had the distiction of having the last traffic light on I-90.
The Fish burned down in 1996.

Stayed there in 99. Wish the fish had still been there.
SF

Northern

Seeking SMB
Forum Supporter
$295 might be a bit steep for us cheapskates. I’d be totally down to get him one of these though….

My kids (back when they were still kids!) got me a similar item...except it's a trailer ball mount cover. Its mouth clamps over the ball and it plugs into the 4 pin. When you brake, the eyes light up and the tail flops back and forth.

I think it really needs a Jeep😁