SOLD - Honda EU2000i Generator and Companion Generator

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
These have been officially sold as of this weekend. Thanks for your interest.

Great for RV’ing/camping. Purchased 4 years back when I owned a a travel trailer. Sold the trailer last year and these are not being used. We only used them a few times so they are in great shape. They have been started periodically for maintenance purposes. $1400 total for the pair.

Pick up in person on the Kitsap side only. I am happy to meet up somewhere on this side for handoff.

Edit: one point of clarification. One of these is the EU2000i companion model. They can be used independently. That said, I would prefer to offload the pair together.

A49A5995-B6F9-4904-AB99-76DDA4A37314.jpeg

Last edited:

cdnred

Life of the Party
Great for RV’ing/camping. Purchased 4 years back when I owned a a travel trailer. Sold the trailer last year and these are not being used. We only used them a few times so they are in great shape. They have been started periodically for maintenance purposes. $1400 total for the pair.

Pick up in person on the Kitsap side only. I am happy to meet up somewhere on this side for handoff.

Edit: one point of clarification. One of these is the EU2000i companion model. They can be used independently. That said, I would prefer to offload the pair together.

View attachment 51023
Just an FYI.. I owned a similar pair for camping and found them to be very reliable, easy to start with great performance and the price is very reasonable. Compared to the next model up, the EU3000i these are much easier to handle (lighter) plus offer the flexibility of using one or both when needed. Honda's have a great pedigree. Whoever buys these will be getting a great deal..

JayB

Steelhead
Hell of a deal. I've been coveting one of these for camping even though I have to confess it's mostly because it'd be a cool gadget and I'm a huge fan of Honda small-engines...

Sam Roffe

If a man ain't fishing...
Forum Supporter
I have a pair of these, one is the companion. They are great and reliable. I had one running three days powering a small studio to keep them on the air.

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
I have heard from a few potential buyers and sale is is currently pending.

I’ll update once it is finalized with one of the buyers or if for some reason it does not go through. Thanks for your interest!