FS Simms Tributary Wading Boots Size12 & Boga-grip 30#

For Sale

VAGABOND

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
As noted above, a never been wet, only tried on with waders Simms Trib Wading Boot #12. Simms recommends buying one size larger to fit properly but as I have a size 10.5 these are too large. Wood fit a size 11 - 11.5 easily. Purchased these last spring hoping to spend more time in the mtns of WNC trout fishing was delayed by a hip revision after a 20 month old hip replacement. In some ways it sucks to be 75 and other happy to be here. One other factor is that where I’m going in March doesn’t allow felt soles so these are yours for $75 + 50% of shipping costs in CONUS. Based on what I see on Simms site these are half the current retail price. P/P or personal check if I know you.
IMG_4896.jpegIMG_4893.jpegIMG_4894.jpegIMG_4895.jpeg

Also, a long time favorite that was on my boat for 15+ years is a nearly pristine, indestructible 30# Boga-grip with the Stupi Human option of a high tech semi floating retrieval device (crab pot float) that keeps you from inserting your hand into the strap and playing tug-o-war with a shark bigger than you over a meal he wants more than you. Ask me how I know. Also great for bluefish, striped bass, anything of the like up to and including a @clarkman style Muskies. Current retail is $150, to your door $100 and I’ll cover shipping and PP fees or a personal check if I know you. Thanks again for looking.
IMG_4797.jpegIMG_4796.jpeg

VAGABOND

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Price Update and bump:

Simms boots, new - $60 + 1/2 shipping I’ll eat the PP fees
Boga-grip, includes built in scale, non IGFA certified, and disassembly tool - $75 PP&Shipping included.

These need to go otherwise I wont be able to buy my wife a new Steffen 8’ 5 wt for Christmas 😏