Simms G-4Z Waders for sale, Size LK

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
I am getting rid of some extra gear. These waders were used for 1 trip to Norway 2 years ago. Worn approximately 10 days and appear as new. Retail on these waders is $899.95. I will sell them for $650. Located on OP if someone needs to look at them.

I have those same waders in the same size. That is a screaming deal on those. Sure is nice when the bladder rings its bell.

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
100 views and no questions or offers. Are these unrealistically priced or are there no normal sized people who need to upgrade their waders? I just don't need 4 pairs of waders. Make an offer and see where it goes.

Divad

Whitefish
100 views and no questions or offers. Are these unrealistically priced or are there no normal sized people who need to upgrade their waders? I just don't need 4 pairs of waders. Make an offer and see where it goes.
Waders are a slower used item as is and you got the Rolls Royce. I’d say $250 off $900 for used is not a drastic enough move to warrant a fast 4 day sale tbh. I’d say give it a week or two, or discount the listing.

But hey I’ll respond to help too 👍 those are the crem-de-la-crem and whoever works ya a deal will be very happy. I have ape legs and slender, LL and you’d have me intrigued.

By the way I always look at Rolls Royces when walking by.