FS SFR - Truck Canopy & NFR - ATV Snow Plow

For Sale

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
I know it's a longshot, but thought I'd try here before dealing with the rascals on Craigslist and FaceBook.

First is a canopy that fits 1999 - 2006 (and 2007 "classic") Chevy / GM truck with the 6.5" bed. This was a pretty nice canopy that I bought in about 2009 and had custom painted to match my truck (color is GM Dark Ming Blue). But one day at the lumber yard I managed to shatter the back glass hatch. A new OEM one was going to cost about $700, so I took a shot at salvaging the frame and fabricating a new panel out of a sheet of Acrylic. It actually came out "ok" and from 50ft away one might not notice that it's not quite right. But over time the plastic has clouded, some cracks have started and it's begun to dis-bond from the aluminum frame. For this reason I'll sell it for a mere $100 OBO. (I think the canopy cost about $1300 new and I paid another $500 for the paint job.) Local pick up only in Buckley WA, though I could potentially meet somewhere in the south end to transfer it from my rig to yours.

Second is a universal mount snow plow for ATVs. I believe it's 50" wide. I bought this and installed it on my ATV, but it just doesn't work on a 2WD lightweight ATV. If you had a bigger heavier 4WD ATV it would probably work well. All mounting hardware included and this is a "universal" mount not made for any one specific model of ATV. $200 OBO. Again local pickup in Buckley, but I could probably fit it in the back of the truck and meet somewhere in the south end if needed.

Thanks, andy

Attachments

• Canopy1.jpg
    Canopy1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • Canopy2.jpg
    Canopy2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • Canopy3.jpg
    Canopy3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • Plow1.jpg