Wanted Sage vxp 6weight in vg/excellent condition. Does anyone have one they want to part with?

Hem

Life of the Party
I have a 5 weight to trade or some Galvan standard reels if a trade is of interest.
Thanks
I have a custom vxp in 6 wght made by a member from WFF. Think I used it a couple of times. Bought it for a backup.
Happy to send pics if you are interested.

Hem

Life of the Party
Pictures here on this site might convince me to buy it.
The rod hasn't been for sale and I haven't participated on WFF since the crew split.
Some folks get squinty-eyed over custom rods built on a company blank....warranty nonsense, I suppose.
I will post some pics this evening. It's a very nice rod without the price tag .

Hem

Life of the Party
The rod hasn't been for sale and I haven't participated on WFF since the crew split.
Some folks get squinty-eyed over custom rods built on a company blank....warranty nonsense, I suppose.
I will post some pics this evening. It's a very nice rod without the price tag .
Haven't sold anything since PNW was established, and as well haven't made my contribution to support in the last year...so first things first.

John Svahn

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Hi Hem,
Thanks
This’ll sound wierd I think, but I am looking to make a matching set within the family, so trying to find a stock one…
John