Ross Evolution Spool Compatibility

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Anyone know if the 1st gen Ross Evolution spools are by any chance compatible with the 2nd gen Evolution LT reels?

I have an Evolution LT 1.5 and have been looking for an extra spool for it. I don't think Ross made the LT for very long before rolling part numbers and moving on to the LTX reels, and as such there's not a ton of used LT inventory out there. I do see quite a few of the first Gen Evos though and wondered if the spool might fit anyway. I know it's a long shot but I thought I'd ask.

Also if anyone has an spool for an Evolution LT 1.5 that they'd like to part with LMK. :)

thanks, andy

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Anyone know if the 1st gen Ross Evolution spools are by any chance compatible with the 2nd gen Evolution LT reels?

I have an Evolution LT 1.5 and have been looking for an extra spool for it. I don't think Ross made the LT for very long before rolling part numbers and moving on to the LTX reels, and as such there's not a ton of used LT inventory out there. I do see quite a few of the first Gen Evos though and wondered if the spool might fit anyway. I know it's a long shot but I thought I'd ask.

Also if anyone has an spool for an Evolution LT 1.5 that they'd like to part with LMK. :)

thanks, andy

Email or call Ross, I’m sure they can help.