Overrated: fiberglass
Underrated: bamboo

Overrated: sportsball threads
Underrated: birdwatching threads

NRC

I’m just here so I don’t get mined
Forum Supporter
Overrated: the water in easy casting distance
Underrated: the opposite bank, reachable only by double hauling while wading at breast height

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
Overrated: Repeatedly posting pictures on the internet of yourself holding up fish.
Underrated: Posting artful pictures of just a fish sans the grinning mug.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
what lines are you using?
depends on the rod. On my NFC Iconoglass 10wt I like any shooting head from 375gr to 450gr, but my Epic Bandit (also a 10wt) prefers something in the 350-390gr range. My Steffen 10/11 feels more like a 12 and really starts to come alive with a 450gr shooting head. I'm partial to SA Sonar Titan tapers & Cortland Compact series of lines in all sink rates. Then again, I have a Seele 12wt glass that likes anything from 500-650gr (that's the max I've tried on it) but that thing is a beast...

Reactions: Zak

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Techtonic Plate shift over millions of years.. the coconuts were native to the area during the Jurassic period.. Migration of coconuts was much later I believe... Bill not Nye the Science Guy!
Everyone knows that coconut migrations only occur during very rare African Swallow migrations..

Overrated.. science
Underrated... comedy

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
Overrated: Expensive underwear
Underrated: Expensive outerwear

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
Before the Vashon Ice Sheet existed, the pathway was being set by Eocene granite. Between there and where Lake Missoula would come to set, the rising magma exploded into rhyolite ash or crystalized below the surface to become granite. What happened, you ask? You did ask, didn't you? The Sanpoil, Challis, and Lowland Creek volcanic piles are where large masses of granite crystalized during late-Cretaceous time. They point to the broad distribution of Eocene igneious rocks, all the way from the Eocene volcanoes of central Oregon and the North Cascades east through central Montana. Ancient movement of the land ensured that the tropical coconuts would in the future taste the salt and meet the humpkins.

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
Overrated: Expensive underwear
Underrated: Expensive outerwear
What if a significant other is wearing underwear as outerwear?