FS Outcast Clearwater - Used Once

For Sale

brownheron

corvus ossifragus
For sale - Outcast Clearwater

Perfect condition. Used exactly one time on a short float.

Obvious question - why are you selling it?
I have too many boats, especially small ones. Prior to purchasing the Clearwater, I already had an Outcast Commander and a Catchercraft Freestone w/ deluxe frame option as well as a 13' Maravia Scout and a Clack Big Eddy (soon to be listed). The Clearwater looked too interesting not to try out. It's a great boat and Aire did a great job at taking feedback form the Commander and Striker to come up with a full-featured middle-sized boat. If I was going to get myself down to a single small boat, this would be the one, no doubt about it. However, I've decided to keep two small boats for specific purposes (Freestone for longer more serious water and my old Commander for quick 'sneak' floats.

These are $1,650 new and not likely to be discounted due to demand.

Selling for $1,350 via PayPal or Cash (no checks of any sort, I eat PP fees). You save $300 plus tax/shipping. The boat is over at my place on the OP right now but I could bring it back to Renton next weekend if needed. PM's through this site work fine.

Don't really need any other boats but would consider a partial trade for a current model Commander as I'll probably need to replace/repair mine in the next year or so.

OC_Clearwater.jpg

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Great deal on that boat, especially considering the current supply chain issues for getting things.
That shouldn’t last long. I’ll let my buddy who might be interested know this is available.
SF

skyriver

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I'm pulling for you Cliff. I saw your post looking for a small inflatable that would fit on/in your Subaru. This is it! It would be much easier for you than a pontoon.
I don't have the Clearwater, but I have a 2014 Commander and a Striker raft. Both from Outcast, and I have been very impressed with both. Good luck!