Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
What happened the year after the Rams won the SB, oh yeah, failed to make the playoffs - did they tank?

View attachment 103698

An ignominious group.

Go 3Peat!!

As you know, their QB Stafford and other key star position players went on injured reserve early in the 2022 season. They were the most injured team in 2022. In early 2023, the LA RAMS purged their payroll sharply to clear all salary cap issues. They were supposed to tank in the 2023 season. However, McVay and coaching staff outperformed with a star rookie class and a few key veteran stars. I'm excited about the LA RAMS 2024 draft, they have at least 11 picks to complete the reload process.

JACKspASS

Life of the Party
I would sure like to see the Raiders return to prominence. I always rooted for and have a soft place in my heart for the villain. It's been along time since Rich Gannon, Tim Brown, and the like won games.

I dont get the hate for Shannahannaha, he is a damn good coach and as long as he is with the 9ers, plan on him winning plenty of division titles, oh, and it doesn't hurt to have John Lynch as your owner

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
You mean Jed York right? He's the mean meddlesome owner type unfortunately.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
I would sure like to see the Raiders return to prominence. I always rooted for and have a soft place in my heart for the villain. It's been along time since Rich Gannon, Tim Brown, and the like won games.

I dont get the hate for Shannahannaha, he is a damn good coach and as long as he is with the 9ers, plan on him winning plenty of division titles, oh, and it doesn't hurt to have John Lynch as your owner
GM..

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Not quite the last 4 seconds, the game would have continued until the Chiefs drive came to an end (one way or another) but agree with the sentiment. Let's just move on to next season...

...Go 3Peat!!!

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
Some of us appreciate film study of the game (even when the game broadcast has ended). Whether your team won or lost, there is some very good playoff game analysis out there that helps explain the outcome. I watch way more football after the season has ended.

Last edited: