NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
I was watching at a friend's house and one his buddies had placed some bets before the show. One of the bets was called an octopus. That is when a player scores a touchdown and also the two-point conversion. He won $15.

It was a fun game to watch, especially with friends.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
The Chiefs scored on all but one of their possessions. The difference was in the first half, Phillie was able to keep the ball out of Mahomes hands, not so much in the second half. Chiefs defense came back in the second, the offensive line was spectacular, keeping the much vaunted Phillie line away from Mahomes. Overall, really good and fun game to watch.

Not bad for a team many questioned after trading away Hill, I mean, who would Mahomes throw to, teams could just key on Kelce and stop the Chiefs ... Ha!!

See y'all next year.

Cheers and Go Chiefs!!

up2nogood

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
The Chiefs scored on all but one of their possessions. The difference was in the first half, Phillie was able to keep the ball out of Mahomes hands, not so much in the second half. Chiefs defense came back in the second, the offensive line was spectacular, keeping the much vaunted Phillie line away from Mahomes. Overall, really good and fun game to watch.

Not bad for a team many questioned after trading away Hill, I mean, who would Mahomes throw to, teams could just key on Kelce and stop the Chiefs ... Ha!!

See y'all next year.

Cheers and Go Chiefs!!

I listened to the hype ,and how great the Eagles were all week off ,and on . Watched a bit of the pregame yesterday to pass the time before the game . The sweetest part of the victory for Chiefs was how many so called experts of the game were wrong . I mean I heard it over ,and over again what the Eagles were going to do to the Chiefs . It's always nice to see a team quiet the critics . About the only thing they have to hang their hat on was the holding call towards the end of the game ,and even that the defender admitting he held . Great game ,and the best team won .

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
KC receivers in the redzone were more open than Mahomes had ever even seen even at Texas Tech...probably more open than he'd even seen in HS.

Honestly, that was a master class in coaching from Reid and staff just based on their halftime adjustments.

so yeah, the better team won.

that was still a very fun game to watch.

up2nogood

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
KC receivers in the redzone were more open than Mahomes had ever even seen even at Texas Tech...probably more open than he'd even seen in HS.

Honestly, that was a master class in coaching from Reid and staff just based on their halftime adjustments.

so yeah, the better team won.

that was still a very fun game to watch.

I have watched an awful lot of football this past 55 plus years . Yes , and obvious , the Eagles got out coached ,and out played in that second half . An Eagles young coach with a talented team, that was cocky , and a chip on his shoulder, and got humbled a bit .

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Well now the Football is over with now. What are we going to do for sports. A month and a half until Baseball, I don't watch much Basketball. But that spring time Football. When does it start ?

RCF

Life of the Party
Well now the Football is over with now. What are we going to do for sports. A month and a half until Baseball, I don't watch much Basketball. But that spring time Football. When does it start ?
I do not watch pro Basketball at all nor college basketball during most of the year. But I do enjoy college March Madness. Luv to watch the little, unknown, Cinderella college teams make a run towards the Final 4.

Last edited:

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Definitely not baseball, the worlds most boring game. Especially Mariners baseball.
XFL and the upcoming college basketball March Madness for me.
SF

Status
Not open for further replies.