NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
George Allen always traded away draft picks and put together winning teams season after season. Draft picks don't guarantee success.
Payton knows how to lead and assemble a good coaching staff. Ownership will support him to make corrections. The Chiefs will have better competition in 2023.
man, I hope so....and I hope it comes from Denver.

I'm really looking forward to see what Payton can do here (with extremely cautious optimism)

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter

Billy

Big poppa
Staff member
Admin
Well, this won't happen

Cuz this did

Cheers (and go Chiefs)
They just need something to talk about.

Like Rodgers to the Jets. Does Rodgers look like a guy that would play for the Jets?

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
After some of the shit he's pulled, I can see that.

Actually might be fun to see him go to the dumpster fire that is the Jets - also be fun to see how fast the fans would turn on him if he weren't quite up to snuff.

cheers

Griswald

Steelhead
So over Aaron Rodgers- and for that matter all the other Diva QBs in the league. Just play the game.

If Russ wanted a real "Reset" and cared about the game and his team as much as he claims to, he would have his agent rewrite the contract, and give himself a 50% overall pay cut off that 245 million and tell the team to go buy some talent to help them win a championship or 3...

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
As long he doesn’t have a Gruden-esque comeback.
Not possible…Gruden was stuck in another era of coaching…Payton is very innovative at offensive schemes…unfortunately I think the Broncos are going to be much better this season.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Not possible…Gruden was stuck in another era of coaching…Payton is very innovative at offensive schemes…unfortunately I think the Broncos are going to be much better this season.
Not necessarily referring to his coaching prowess, more his racism, homophobia, et al.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I think Rodgers to the Jets would be intriguing. They were in the playoff hunt pretty early in the season. Their defense was decent but their offense sucked.
They have good young talent a wide receiver in Garrett Wilson. He’d be a huge improvement over Zach Wilson and Mike White.
I’m not a huge fan of his but that move makes some sense for the Jets to explore.
SF

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
🤞

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
They don't play the games on paper :D ....
... remember last year, how competitive the AFC west was going too be?

GO CHIEFS!

20181211-RVS-Hotels-19-Camera-Point-002-LAYERS-beard-crop.png

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
It's the best possible outcome for the Broncos. Second best would have been Kellen Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.