Merry Christmas

RCF

Life of the Party
May you enjoy your family and friends. Remember your extended family and traditions of yours and theirs.. Time for group hugs and honoring those, past and present, that are not with you.

It is also time for reflection of the past traditions as well as looking forward to the future while creating new ones.

Happy holidays to all and an ever better time in the future.

Last edited:

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Just sitting here, enjoying a morning cup of tea and thinking of what I want to write. As it is just the wife and I, it's pretty quiet here; I miss the family being around, maybe next year. In many mays, this community is like large extended family that does not always see eye to eye, but genuinely seems to care about one another, and so I would like to wish all of you a restful, joyous, and safe holiday season, in whatever way you may celebrate.

Cheers

WonkyWapiti

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus! I made out like a bandit with a 4 drawer rod rack organizer, a Smhaen dubbing tool, a Hareline bead hackle and hook gauge, some Spirit River thread spool tubes, and a Firehole Outdoors magnetic fly bench! Here's to health to you and yours in the New Year and hopefully many days on the river for all!

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman

Peace on Earth