March Madness 2024

FinLuver

Native Oregonian…1846
Iowa #22’s shot selection and hustle down the stretch were a little left to be desired…talk about “tossing” it away. 🤦🏼‍♂️

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
wish I coulda watched it! I was busy getting my ass handed to me on a local fishery.... 😬

damn, was hoping Iowa could pull it out, but that would have been a tall task to begin with.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
Well, I finally watched the women's final.

@FinLuver, the only thing I could really ding Clark on was that I don't think she took care of the ball as well as she should have. To me, it looked like she was taking her normal shots.

At one time I thought I was watching rugby. I was amazed at what the refs let go and what they didn't. I also thought there was some inconsistency in that what they let go early in the game was whistled later.

The freshman for South Carolina, Tessa Johnson, came up big.

Lots of missed layups and point blank shots.

Lots of terrific D.

Was a fun game to watch. Iowa had its chances, but just couldn't capitalize and South Carolina came up with the big plays when it mattered at the end.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
I couldn’t watch the game…but I’ll watch the game when I get to the States…

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I’m looking forward to the championship game tonight.
SF

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
With 0 bench points.....it was a long day for the 5 Iowa starters.
The bench for SC was deep with talent.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Congrats to UCONN.

Purdue lost it in the transitions and poor shot quality during the 2nd half.

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
I was very disappointed in Purdue, which makes me very disappointed in the Big Ten...lol. I am not a Hurley fan (any of them), but hats off to UConn. They have a tenacious defense. They were clearly the better team tonight. I am not a

Coach Potter

Life of the Party
UConn dominated that entire tournament like no other team has done in a long time. The tournament is an amazing event. The only thing I would ever change is “one shining moment”😂…it’s so lame! I remember hearing it for the first time and thinking it was super lame…20+ years later and it’s still lame😂