Major score!

Stimson

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Just snagged this off CL. Outcast pac 9000 in excellent shape. Through the frame anchor line, electric motor mount,extra storage on the seat back, came with an anchor, 2 oar leashes, 2 rod leashes, scotty rod holder, and check out the trick wheel set up. All of it is in very good to excellent shape. I even got a nice pump to go with it. Looked it up online-$1850- new.
I paid---------------------------$600 bucks! Frigging hells yeah!,
I needed a new boat as my fat cat finally gave up after 300 days of fishing. Can't wait to go fishin!

Attachments

• 20230412_115824.jpg
    20230412_115824.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • 20230412_115843.jpg
    20230412_115843.jpg
    924.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 20230412_115907.jpg
    20230412_115907.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 57

Stimson

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
In the end it was wearing out do to heavy use. But the death blow came when I used it as a pool float, left it out by the pool during the heat of the summer, and the UV weakened the outer fabric, seams gave way. I used to do boat upholstery on the side, and I thought about making a new "shell" as the bladder was still good. It was about that time I became disabled, and said so long to it. That was almost 7 years ago. I have since fought back through extensive physical therapy, so I wanna fish more this year.

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Great boat, and great price!

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Great deal. What are you naming it? 😉
SF

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
Just snagged this off CL. Outcast pac 9000 in excellent shape. Through the frame anchor line, electric motor mount,extra storage on the seat back, came with an anchor, 2 oar leashes, 2 rod leashes, scotty rod holder, and check out the trick wheel set up. All of it is in very good to excellent shape. I even got a nice pump to go with it. Looked it up online-$1850- new.
I paid---------------------------$600 bucks! Frigging hells yeah!,
I needed a new boat as my fat cat finally gave up after 300 days of fishing. Can't wait to go fishin!
I got one of those wheels for my boat and decided I didn't like having to balance and push/pull the boat at the same time. So I did a little modification.