NFR Kentucky bound!!

Non-fishing related

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Drank some Elentone I shipped down for us, one bottle for the three of us
LOL... when I first read your post I hadn't looked at the pictures yet, and assumed this was yet another bourbon / whiskey. I thought "wow, those guys can really put it away!" Then I saw the pics that it was wine...:)

Sounds like a great trip thanks for sharing it with us. I've spent some time in rural Tennessee and really liked the laid back vibe there. I don't drink anymore but a distilleries tour would be a great way to see the area.

-andy

cdnred

Life of the Party
Amazing trip @flybill, thanks much for sharing your adventure with us all. Must be heartache leaving that laid back country life. Those hill people have real zest for life and enjoy that lifestyle immensely. Too bad you never had time to fish but that'll always be another excuse/reason to return..

flybill

Life of the Party
Amazing trip @flybill, thanks much for sharing your adventure with us all. Must be heartache leaving that laid back country life. Those hill people have real zest for life and enjoy that lifestyle immensely. Too bad you never had time to fish but that'll always be another excuse/reason to return..
I'm glad people enjoyed it! I sure did and while I'm happy to be home, it was too quick! I will go back to fish and explore other areas. I wasn't able to make it over to Lexington. I ended up hitting about 16 distilleries, 1 winery, at least 6 breweries and had a blast. The rivers and ponds in the area made me really want to fish, so the next trip will have some fishing in it. Allergies did kick my ass, I didn't expect them in February, but next time will take more of my allergy meds with me. And fly home on a direct flight, spent the 25th flying back, with a layover in New Jersey. The layover was fine, but the plane was packed and I had a bunch of little kids all around me. Most were good, but one couple treated the flight like it was playtime for almost the whole 6 hours.. I did have them take one of the little kids toys away, he was just using to bang on the tray table.. 1st world problems! Cheers!

Griswald

Steelhead
SEA to CVG is the best flight- way better than trying to connect thru ATL, DFW, DTW etc. Alaska Air sir is your answer.
I have been going back and forth for 30 years and tried every option-this is the fastest and easiest (outside of having your own jet)

Best,
Griswald

You had a great trip! Enjoyed seeing the adventures.