How Many...

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
...people does it take to film a Simms promo?
About a dozen people, one barking dog, seven cars, and an entire boat launch. When you see it, I'll be the grumpy old man at the launch wanting to launch his boat while NOT wearing any Simms waders. :)
The spey bro aura was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Hey Bra! Drone video or it didn't happen!
I'm pretty sure no fish were harmed in the making of the video.
Hopefully they won't be clogging up the ramp tomorrow.

GOTY

Steelhead
Makes sense to film an advertisement on dry land for $1,000 waders. Would be such a shame if those waders got wet.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
How many…teamsters does it take to change a light bulb?…12; you got a problem with that?

Shawn Seeger

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
...people does it take to film a Simms promo?
About a dozen people, one barking dog, seven cars, and an entire boat launch. When you see it, I'll be the grumpy old man at the launch wanting to launch his boat while NOT wearing any Simms waders. :)
The spey bro aura was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Hey Bra! Drone video or it didn't happen!
I'm pretty sure no fish were harmed in the making of the video.
Hopefully they won't be clogging up the ramp tomorrow.

There is always done grumpy old guy, um no offense intended we'll maybe a little, at the boat launch... Just sayin

😄

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Simms is determined to become the new Filson. They still make their stuff here but their advertising campaign is reeking of Filson garage. It's a little over the top. I don't need to see how many cool bros you can amass to know your waders are good.