NFR Hockey

Non-fishing related

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Through two periods at least, the Leafs are doing a pretty good job of avenging that ugly game one loss to the Lightning...

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Well THAT lead disappeared quickly. So much for a quiet crowd.

Divad

Whitefish
Some of the Avs lines have such good synergy it’s hard to watch when they’re in the offensive zone.

Really hope CPA is rocking harder than Ball come tomorrow night.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Terrible terrible call refs. Makar should have been booted or at LEAST gotten a major. That was a hell of a cheap shot on a player who had no expectation of getting hit. The puck was nowhere near him.

Shawn Seeger

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Terrible terrible call refs. Makar should have been booted or at LEAST gotten a major. That was a hell of a cheap shot on a player who had no expectation of getting hit. The puck was nowhere near him.
At the game tonight... I am going to have a heart attack!!!

The arena is so loud, the refs couldn't hear their own whistles twice!!!

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
I tuned towards end of first. I could not believe the number shots on goal Seattle had compared to Colorado.

One mistake and a power play later, all tied up.

Hopefully Seattle can figure something out during this last intermission and play strong in the 3rd period to win their first home playoff game.

Divad

Whitefish
Cale Makar late hit on McCann was crap. Should have been a major, puck never comes down and ref was right there watching. Hope Makar gets leveled.

Horrible officiating, they need another ref looking top down in the announcer area.

I’ve always thought that when you take a player out on a late hit or otherwise dirty play you should have to sit out the same number of games. And yes, if it’s career ending, so be it . . .

Leland

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
Cale Makar late hit on McCann was crap. Should have been a major, puck never comes down and ref was right there watching. Hope Makar gets leveled.

Horrible officiating, they need another ref looking top down in the announcer area.
He's out next game.

Shawn Seeger

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
It's playoff hockey, but it was HORRIBLE officiating! Since most of TV coverage focuses on the puck, people at home couldn't see the BLATANT Holding. Literally multiple times of 2 guys held together, official standing there watching, pick and play had moved to the other end and no whistle. Then Tenov gets called on holding for a short wrap-up! The place went crazy!

I think the officials, should be fine or under paid if there is a team challenge to a call or lack of call, and if the league after game review shows poor calls from a specific official. I understand they can't see everything or be everywhere but when it is blatant, fine them.

Anyway GO KRAKEN!!