NFR Hockey 23/24 Season

Non-fishing related

JB20

Just Hatched
Rod the Bod’s contract is about to expire in Carolina, I’m guessing his old buddy Ron Francis wants to keep the seat open in case he’s looking for a change. That would be a huge get for the Kraken if it happens!

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Rough go for the Canucks last night. Would have been really good if they could have closed it out at home in game 5 and not have had to travel back across the country for game 6 (plus gotten a few extra days rest). I could see this going to 7 now...

Brind"Amour will be in Toronto next season - they need a huge culture change and a guy that can relate to their younger superstar talent. He wants a Cup and Seattle is not tracking like Vegas has in expansion.

Yah or maybe the beantown fluffers.

Last night was difficult.
This series and the Dallas vs LV have been the most fun to watch - I'm really looking forward to seeing who comes out of those two series. I am looking forward to seeing how the Rangers do too. Not as physical of a first round as I'd like to see, but some good hockey and great barns to watch a game on TV - Boston is one of those - Love the game 7

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Canucks survive some craziness in the 3rd, especially in the last 3 minutes, and close out their series with the Preds.

In other news, sounds like they are too cheap to send their radio team on the road. Weak.