Fly reels, fly line - prices reduced

@Dryflyphotography

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Please help me fund a new purchase! These are all offered with shipping within the continental US and PayPal. Local cash sales in Bothell / Mill Creek will get a discount...please ask and we will figure out what makes sense for both of us.

IWANA "S" Handle Trout Reel with leather pouch. Unfished new. 3-5 wt, 4.2oz, 2-3/4" diameter. Clicker. Smooth, quality reel. $290.

Leland Classic Drift with extra spool, two matching reel cases and an unfished 7/8 Wulff Triangle Taper line un-fished. The reel and spools are fished but in excellent cond except for slight tarnish on the brass foot which could probably be polished. These are no longer made and are harder to find, good, basic click & pawl reels. 3-3/4" diameter x 3/4" inside spool width. 6-8 weight. Weighs 7.8oz loaded with line and backing. $270

Ross Cimarron 4 with extra spool. 3-3/4" diameter, .8" inner width spool. In excellent cond. $160

Discontinued Sci Angers Ultra "Heritage" fly line, 6 weight, never opened in original box. I liked these so much on my bamboo rods I bought two but never opened this extra copy. $35

SOLD. Oregon Bamboo, Joseph H Beelart, Jr. Paperback, rare, excellent signed edition. $65

Last edited:
Reactions: Zak