Float Plus 1

Tlcarroll

Freshly Spawned
Does anyone have experience with this new float tube? Looks interesting, but looks and write ups can be deceiving. Thanks in advance for replys

Billy

Big poppa
Staff member
Admin
Just looking at it I like the design but it's a little heavy. I don't think the little electric motor would last for me however and the reason is that it's pretty rare I have a solid enough bottom I would trust to hop out deep enough to not either grind the bottom on muck or rocks.

candr

Steelhead
I am seeing this type of tube design pop up more and more frequently. I've been watching the Decathlon Caperlan fltb9 develop for the past few months but it is not available in the US yet. I like the solid seat design on the fltb9 and it gets a solid recommendation from at least one guy from Ireland (norbert renaud) who I know fishes for pike a lot from a tube (and is a really good tyer - pike flies on youtube). Seeing these little electric motors that they also use for paddle boards being added to these tubes more frequently. Nice to have some new float tube options in the works.