Wanted Dry Boxes for StreamTech Salmonfly Raft

DFG

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Longshot, I know... I'm looking for dry boxes fabricated to fit the frame of a Stream Tech salmonfly raft.

DFG

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Hey, Derek -
I haven't called Link yet. I thought I'd take a flier and see if they might be available used (although Its hard to think of why someone would be selling them used unless they are 'parting' out an old raft).
I moved to Hood River last August and have been hitting the D pretty hard ever since.
How's life for you?

Derek Young

Steelhead
I have seen a few Salmonfly's for sale but mostly those owners are looking to upgrade to the Steelhead. I've rowed it, just more room than I need but it's equally impressive in performance. Hard pressed to find anyone breaking up a "package" though.

Life is great in Montana, the Flathead is my new home water and there's lots to explore still. Finished building our home in November and very pleased with it.

DFG

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I hope Montana is everything you hoped for!

I completely agree with the unlikelihood of anyone breaking up a package. I sent out the WTB note more so that it didn't go unasked.

DFG

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I have seen a few Salmonfly's for sale but mostly those owners are looking to upgrade to the Steelhead. I've rowed it, just more room than I need but it's equally impressive in performance. Hard pressed to find anyone breaking up a "package" though.

Life is great in Montana, the Flathead is my new home water and there's lots to explore still. Finished building our home in November and very pleased with it.
I actually got a hit on this, but they were not the boxes I wanted. (They were the two smaller ones that sit in the rower's 'footwell'.) At least I tried!