Deals at online Retailers

You never know with these VARIOUS INTERNET DEALS. If yaint PAID IN FULL then yaint getting the deliveries!!!

Reactions: Zak

Russell

Steelhead
Do you think this is good for a limit of 10” stockers?
There was a 2’ bag that probably would. I have a different bag and it cost me a lot more and it is awesome for when I’m fishing to take, salt and freshwater . Stores better than a cooler.

Tom Butler

Grandpa, Small Stream Fanatic
Forum Supporter
Honest question: when are lamson triple packs NOT on sale?
I have 2 of the Remix 3 packs to manage most of my 6 wt line needs. Yes, both bought on "sale". Got one, bought the other a season or two later. They work great.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Keep in mind that even busy online retailers also are local fly shops so there is no guilt in ordering from them.

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Keep in mind that even busy online retailers also are local fly shops so there is no guilt in ordering from them.
Not necessarily true. My local shop moved out of town to a warehouse to better support their huge online store. They still allow walk ins so they can sell the brands that require a store front, but they are NOT a fly shop anymore. This is a plague that effects many niche industries(we have a kayak shop doing the same) where the manufacturers try and support actual shops instead of websites.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Not necessarily true. My local shop moved out of town to a warehouse to better support their huge online store. They still allow walk ins so they can sell the brands that require a store front, but they are NOT a fly shop anymore. This is a plague that effects many niche industries(we have a kayak shop doing the same) where the manufacturers try and support actual shops instead of websites.
And oddly, their website is so outdated.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
AFTCO has some items on sale.
SF