Columbia clothing

Zak

Legend
I just had to buy some XLs last week myself. I've lost so much damn weight none of my clothes fit anymore. First time in my adult life I bought size 36 waist jeans and XL shirts. Pretty rad.
Nice going! I'm a size 38 in jeans, but only if I sling them under my XXL belly.

GAT

Dumbfounded
Forum Supporter
Some of the best fishing clothing (wading jacket, shirts, pants, etc) I purchased at the Columbia outlet store in Lincoln City, Oregon. Certainly, the best PFG shirts I own are all Columbia.... and I bought them at the outlet store before the shirts became popular so I paid very little compared to what they go for today.

Billy

Big poppa
Staff member
Admin
I just had to buy some XLs last week myself. I've lost so much damn weight none of my clothes fit anymore. First time in my adult life I bought size 36 waist jeans and XL shirts. Pretty rad.
Just got the hoodie in. Man the xl tall fits me perfect. Problem is I can't find any others. I would probably pick up a couple just based on my initial impressions.

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter
Just got the hoodie in. Man the xl tall fits me perfect. Problem is I can't find any others. I would probably pick up a couple just based on my initial impressions.

Yeah I love the fit of those things. I tend to snatch one or two up just about any time I see them. I practically live in the damn things. Over here Sportsmans Warehouse and Cabelas both tend to have some on hand. Nice thing is they hold up like no other so other than having one get nasty, or maybe a change of color or fit, its not like I need to replace them much. I am not kind to mine, and I have one on just about every single day I'm on the water. Many are stained beyond recognition, but out of probably 20 of them I've only had one actually die on me. That was my first, and favorite black hoodie that finally ripped out the armpit pretty good. Can't bring myself to get rid of it though. It still works fine as a base layer, even with the pit opening :)

Last edited: