College Football 2024

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
New year, new thread.
Mods feel free to lock the 2023 thread.

I think the ACC will be the next conference to go away. FSU has already filed a lawsuit.
Now Clemson. If they are successful, NC and Miami will follow.
I think Stanford and Cal have associated with a sinking ship. If the ACC goes down, they’ll likely need to join WSU and Oregon St in their plans moving forward if the Big 10 has no interest in further westward expansion.
SF

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
I hope he didn’t unpack…. 😂
SF

Landlocked

Steelhead
5-months. This guy said it was his third job, his dream job and he wasn’t moving again. Something smells bad in Muttlake (AMC?) and Softy is trying to grab clicks saying the UW is going after Pat Chun…

Dannen showed his breakaway speed away from Udump, despite the excess weight & slow 40 time.

Good luck in the Midwest dawgs.

Edit- I’m happy the Cougs get to stay regional. The dollars will suck in the MWC for the time being, but UW doesn’t get anything but half share from the B10 till 2030. Whatever pains the UW and the Quacks have are self inflicted for helping blow up the PAC. Although the chartreuse toilet seats have Phil’s dough to soften the blow, the dawgs better start telllng the salmon club to pony up and take out some HELOCs on their posh Puget Sound pads to offset basketball charters to Piscataway in January, and make up for the shortfall when their home football field is 1/4 full for a November romp with Indiana.

Still think the UW president was delusional to spearhead this move. Hoping that the streaming alternative that she so readily jettisoned in Aug comes back to bite her and the other schools in the ass. I already see Cal and Furd in no better of a situation with the banner schools suing the ACC.

The merry go round is spinning faster and faster. Realignment isn’t done. I see schools coming back west. Good thing OSU and WSU have the resources and nuts for now, to hold up the Pacific side of things. I think things will regroup back to the coast after “X” amount of years. It just doesn’t make sense, other than to the fat-paid execs at ESPN/Disney and Fox (who have been hemmoraging dough for years based on bad decisions), to blow apart the region. What those companies fear most, I believe, is the Apples and Amazons coming in with double barreled streaming services that will kill then off (see the ignorance of Sports Illustrated and print to adapt).

I hope this all blows up in the networks faces and universities that bailed to greener (dollar) pastures. Screw the PAC-12 and their crap leadership decisions, which go right back to the Presidents of the institutions for letting Limo Larry crater the conference and hiring George K to stick a fork in it.

Chip Kelly was a few months ahead of the curve. Dannon saw the writing on the wall 5 months after he got his dream job.

Go Cougs. Go Beavs.

Last edited:

JACKspASS

Life of the Party
It was a very very short time ago, the Sky is falling crowd was putting a fork in UW under Jimmy Lake, now it's because an AD bailed after 5 months on the job. lol

tenor-7.gif

The Coogs and Beavs are trying to ride it out, it's not going to end well...

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

Divad

Whitefish
WSU has been on a nosedive since Leech left. The NIL stuff brought the nose even further down. I think they would have better luck joining the big sky conference and trying to build back.

UW has two rape cases now, some other player is getting rung up but the school won’t say why yet.

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter