College Football 2023

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Geez…even Pac 12 coaches heading to the Big 10…

I have a feeling the transfer portal is going to be very busy with the number of coaching changes going on. NIL is also now a big factor.
Recruiting off the portal is now a big part of roster building.
SF

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
That last drive by Michigan was textbook stuff.
Eat the clock with mostly the running game, make Ohio St burn their timeouts, kick a field goal and make them have go the length of the field for a td to win.
SF

FinLuver

Native Oregonian…1846
Bummer. Really liked him as the Beavers coach but I understand his decision based on the quickly changing landscape of college football.
SF

That explains the lackluster game last night…

Snopro

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Ducks were playing the Michigan St game on the scoreboard during warmups. Does that warrant a taunting penalty?

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
UW seems off…. DaBoer leaving? 😜

Gonna be tough year next season for them. But the transfer portal will help restock the squad. Cameran Ward has another year…. Purple jersey? 🤔

brownheron

corvus ossifragus
Sheesh, the first half of Alabama games are giving me an ulcer this season. Glad to to see the offense step up and play like the defense. I wish LSU's Daniels hadn't gotten hurt, would have been better to win with him in. Playoff hopes still alive but this isn't our year. Feeling really good about Milroe for next year.

Roll Tide!!!

Dammit, these guys are going to give me a heart attack and an ulcer. Nice to have some Kick-Six revenge with the 'Corner 30'.

Gonna need to play a million times better to have a chance against Georgia next week.

Roll Tide!

Greggor

'Schooled' by Roy Patrick
Forum Supporter
All these recent close games have worn me out. Go Dawgs!
SF
My expectation was that the Dawgs would have a game down the stretch where everything clicked, and they would have an easy victory. Wrong!

But... apparently close victories are their super power. Might be the kind of experience they need in post-season close games!

Go Huskies!

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
All these recent close games have worn me out. Go Dawgs!
SF
They have seemed to have made a habit of playing only slightly better than their current opponent, regardless of who it is. Eventually that practice usually has a way of coming around to bite you however. It promises to be a bit tougher sledding from here on forward but who knows. They do have some talent on both sides of the ball. Have to think that with a complete game they have the where with all to hang in and make it a game regardless of the competition.

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Cougs were looking at a very winnable game
Props to their D
I’m sorry but the Dogs aren’t quite there IMO
They’re pretty good but pretty good won’t get them to the finish line

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
They will next week

Maybe they will, but I don’t think at this point in the season a 12-0 team ranked #4 losing to a 11-1 team ranked #6 in the CFP rankings is “Coug’n it”.
No doubt Oregon is playing better right now. I hope Huskies go into the game as an underdog, which I think they will be.
SF