FS Clackacraft Big Eddy 360/Yeti (2021)

For Sale

brownheron

corvus ossifragus
SALE PENDING

Clackacraft Big Eddy with 360 interior with Yeti cooler front seat for sale. Excellent+ condition.

I ordered this boat with the Yakima and periodic trips to the Hoh/Bogachiel in mind. Removable rear box/seat and thigh guard. I generally float with one person and my dog so this is pretty much the ideal driftboat setup for that usage. Has the great rowing Eddy hull with slightly higher sides to make it a great PNW all-rounder.

During the long delay to delivery of the boat caused by the supply chain issues during the pandemic, we ended up buying a place on a river where I strongly prefer floating in a raft. Now, I pretty much only fish my home river so this boat has sat largely idle since delivery - it's only been used 5 times on tame floats which is evident as the bottom doesn't even have any noticeable scratches yet. Until the last couple weeks, it was kept inside a covered carport over on the OP.

Comes with the Clacka deluxe cover, Yeti, Sawyer Squaretops, Tornado Anchor, Sawyer breakdown spare oar, front rod holder mounts and holders, and bilge pump. I just renewed the tabs this week. I'd be happy just keeping it but it's too nice a boat to sit covered and only get used a couple times a year. Plus, I could use the space in the carport for my new tractor...

Currently located in Renton/Maple Valley but I could delivery in the Forks area too if that's easier. If you're thinking about a Clacka, save a couple thousand $$ and a lot of time. $12,000 via cash or PayPal (I cover fees).

CCBE1.JPGCCBE2.JPGCCBE3.JPGCCBE5.JPGCCBE6.JPGCCBE7.JPGCCBE4.JPGCCBE8.jpg

Last edited:

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
Clackacraft Big Eddy with 360 interior with Yeti cooler front seat for sale. Excellent+ condition.

I ordered this boat with the Yakima and periodic trips to the Hoh/Bogachiel in mind. Removable rear box/seat and thigh guard. I generally float with one person and my dog so this is pretty much the ideal driftboat setup for that usage. Has the great rowing Eddy hull with slightly higher sides to make it a great PNW all-rounder.

During the long delay to delivery of the boat caused by the supply chain issues during the pandemic, we ended up buying a place on a river where I strongly prefer floating in a raft. Now, I pretty much only fish my home river so this boat has sat largely idle since delivery - it's only been used 5 times on tame floats which is evident as the bottom doesn't even have any noticeable scratches yet. Until the last couple weeks, it was kept inside a covered carport over on the OP.

Comes with the Clacka deluxe cover, Yeti, Sawyer Squaretops, Tornado Anchor, Sawyer breakdown spare oar, front rod holder mounts and holders, and bilge pump. I just renewed the tabs this week. I'd be happy just keeping it but it's too nice a boat to sit covered and only get used a couple times a year. Plus, I could use the space in the carport for my new tractor...

Currently located in Renton/Maple Valley but I could delivery in the Forks area too if that's easier. If you're thinking about a Clacka, save a couple thousand $$ and a lot of time. $12,000 via cash or PayPal (I cover fees).

View attachment 61925View attachment 61933View attachment 61928View attachment 61930View attachment 61929View attachment 61931View attachment 61927View attachment 61940
I saw Marty from Clack soloing on that model in tight quarters on a coastal river like it was a sports car. Superb boat!