Non-Fly Chehalis River General Request

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Anyone that has basic info on the Chehalis such as put ins, take outs, hazards, shuttle info would be appreciated. I have Chinook and Coho on the brain. In return for your grace, you get a free open seat on my raft, eat my food, and use my gear, if you would like. Or bear hugs.

Good examples of how to respond to this question. "Hey Dan, the blankity blank blank float has always been very popular for those that boat with no motor, and there is plenty of salmon water for you to explore. Also, for shuttling you can reach out to Ivan @ 555-555-5555.

Again, your generosity this fall season will get you a free boat ride (as long as you are not a dick) food, ,and someone to row you around while YOU catch fish.

Divad

Whitefish
Anyone that has basic info on the Chehalis such as put ins, take outs, hazards, shuttle info would be appreciated. I have Chinook and Coho on the brain. In return for your grace, you get a free open seat on my raft, eat my food, and use my gear, if you would like. Or bear hugs.

Good examples of how to respond to this question. "Hey Dan, the blankity blank blank float has always been very popular for those that boat with no motor, and there is plenty of salmon water for you to explore. Also, for shuttling you can reach out to Ivan @ 555-555-5555.

Again, your generosity this fall season will get you a free boat ride (as long as you are not a dick) food, ,and someone to row you around while YOU catch fish.
My backyard, I’ll send you a pm. Don’t expect lonely times out there right now…

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I prefer to fish up river of Adna.