Can we change our join date ???

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
So over on the other forum I happened to pull up someones profile and i see this.....

https://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/forum/index.php?members/132/

How is this done... I didn't think you could change your join date.. Can it be done on this forum?
You should be lucky for that. By my coming here I lost 35,000 post count. I'll never reach that number again. It took me 20 years to get that number. I'm 86 so what ever I get here before I die will be my number.:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Adrian M

Steelhead
You should be lucky for that. By my coming here I lost 35,000 post count. I'll never reach that number again. It took me 20 years to get that number. I'm 86 so what ever I get here before I die will be my number.:giggle::giggle::giggle:
I'd be curious to see a time graph of your posts. Did you have a bunch in the beginning and then it tapered off? was there a lot at first, then a lull, then a large uptick towards the end of the time on the other site? Would be interesting. Forum Legend indeed!

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I'd be curious to see a time graph of your posts. Did you have a bunch in the beginning and then it tapered off? was there a lot at first, then a lull, then a large uptick towards the end of the time on the other site? Would be interesting. Forum Legend indeed!
I averaged about 8 posts a day. And I was on WFF for over 20 years. Except one week when I got banned at 10,000 posts. I asked why and it was a joke on me because of being at 10,000. Back at the Start of WFF there was just one forum. It evolved in 20 years to what it ended up at.

Freestone

Life of the Party
Forum Legend
I averaged about 8 posts a day. And I was on WFF for over 20 years. Except one week when I got banned at 10,000 posts. I asked why and it was a joke on me because of being at 10,000. Back at the Start of WFF there was just one forum. It evolved in 20 years to what it ended up at.
That was one of the funniest days ever, Jim! Classic stuff!

Bhudda

Your daddy
Yeah Jim, you don’t get to roll over your posts from the old forum, you gotta a lot work ahead of ya!

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
Ok,

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
I'll

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
show

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
one

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
more