Non-Fly Buoy 10

Jagosh

Smolt
3/8 yesterday. Some gear failure, an error by me and some just popped off.

All unclipped and had to go back healthy. My souls was filled and I will kill them up higher.

Bongoman

Life of the Party
My fishing buddy Tim and I had a killer day on Tuesday. 11 to the boat and 6 or 7 takedowns that didn't stick but a few seconds and we lost a bunch before we got our coho and was already off the water and 1/2 way home before it dawned on me crap the limit was 3 not 2.
Started at sun-up just below Warrenton and trolled to just past Baker Bay. Then no bites and headed back up to front of Hammond just in time for the incoming push. We got the 1st bite which was a double and both hatchery out in front of that beach where everyone was bank fishing. Released a couple high finners before we were across from Ilwaco
After that we ran back up to Hammond turned around and trolled till it looked like we were past the fish being pushed in then ran up to Warrenton trolled back to Hammond, lost a couple and released a couple. After that we skipped up to the Sawdust pile and trolled back to Ft. Stevens with same results. By then we were 5 hours past the time for the incoming to start so we ran all the way to Tongue Point and trolled back to the bridge. 2 more on ice and off the water around 1:30. We just kept leap frogging ahead of the fish and it paid off.

Here is a short vid of the aftermath of the double CLCK HERE

sunrise buoy 10.jpg

91223 Buoy 10.jpg

Tim91223.jpg

The fish checker said she had checked 3 boats before we came in with 1 coho. So then we almost had a heart attack when we saw the parking lot as there was only 4 other empty trailers in the parking lot there at East Basin WTH.

We stayed glued to 30-36 FOW with 27 on the line counter, Hallucinator 360's on both rods, 20 inch bumpers, Spinfish on 28 inch leaders with pink hootchies added, loaded with tuna adding Garlic Bloody Tuna Oil, Bloody Tuna Powder, Slamola Powder. a shot of Salmon Slammer in the upper hole water is supposed to pass thru

Bongoman

Life of the Party
Only about 30 boats down low today. I think I was the only boat that used East Basin today. I released a tule and a small 15 inch wild coho after fishing the entire incoming tide today. Only saw 1 other fish netted today. Marked way fewer fish than the other day until got up around the bridge but couldn't get em to go for nothing