Bookmarks & Labels

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
I'm wanting to do a better job bookmarking good looking flies on this site (using the bookmarking function). Hoping when it's vise time I can easily search thru my bookmarks and find inspiration from any of the great flies on this site.

For labeling the bookmarks, thinking about something really simple:
  • Steelhead
  • Salt
  • Streamers
  • Bass
  • Trout
I never really sorted out a system that would be helpful for looking for inspiration at the vise. Usually if I've got fly tiers block, which is often, it's a couple beers and a half hour looking thru the fly tying forum or browsing you tube. But by using bookmarks, feels like it might be a good way to quickly brows thru an epic catalog of flies from this site. Curious if anyone else uses the bookmarks.

Last edited:

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I used bookmarks because I couldn't remember where I found what. I only have one label It's what I'm called on here. When I did attempt to tie flies I got all my inspiration out of a fly fishing magazine. I shake like there is a wind storm outside so I gave up tying flies. Besides after all my friends have tied and given me flies, I have about 5 or 6 fly boxes full of flies. I have enough flies to last me through to the end.:ninja::ninja::ninja: