Boat deck material

skyriver

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Out with the old, in with the new. I went with @BriGuy and bought the fatigue pad from Harbor Freight. I also bought some E6000 and heavy duty velcro from Home Depot. I think for $70 and some elbow grease I can get my whole boat covered.

I'll be so happy when the inside of my boat is not bright blue!

20230709_144635.jpg

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Out with the old, in with the new. I went with @BriGuy and bought the fatigue pad from Harbor Freight. I also bought some E6000 and heavy duty velcro from Home Depot. I think for $70 and some elbow grease I can get my whole boat covered.

I'll be so happy when the inside of my boat is not bright blue!

View attachment 72341
I dig it! I actually have like 12 squares of this stuff I have had sitting around for like 2yrs with no idea what to do with it. Just actually solved a problem I had on one of my boats by reading this thread :D

skyriver

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Not velcro/glued down yet, but damn. Not too shabby. Oh and, I call the splotchy blue turf pattern "Musky Camo". :ROFLMAO: My boat is a little less ugly now. Haha!

20230710_154708.jpg

My feet are all the way in the aft section by the transom. When the battery and bow mount motor are off this would result in a trailer wheelie. Haha!
20230710_154712.jpg

I think I'm going to keep the 2nd seat off for a while. I'm usually by myself and if someone else comes along they can either just sit one of the many padded areas.

I'll get some action shots this weekend. Hopefully with a carp in frame. :cool: