Awesome Job Oppurtunity with a fly fishing brand

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
I’m not sure about the economics and how it pencils out, but they’ve been around a long time and have been doing a lot of that other benefits stuff for their employees for quite a while.
That $19 is also over the minimum hourly wage in Seattle.
SF
I figured they must be doing some volume!

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
I’m not sure about the economics and how it pencils out, but they’ve been around a long time and have been doing a lot of that other benefits stuff for their employees for quite a while.
That $19 is also over the minimum hourly wage in Seattle.
SF
Dick Spady, before he died was very generous to local charities, including the Boys and Girls Club of Seattle. I've worked on projects his donations were responsible for.
It pencils out just fine, since 1954.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
have you been there ( i have not) ? they dont even have an inside of the resturant (on the spokane version( if i recall. so i think, the lines ALWAYS out the door.

You can eat inside at the lower Queen Anne location. Now whether it is open for indoor dining right now is another question.

Dick Spady, before he died was very generous to local charities, including the Boys and Girls Club of Seattle. I've worked on projects his donations were responsible for.
It pencils out just fine, since 1954.

Mr. Spady did a lot of good things for the community and his company continues to do so.
SF

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
You can eat inside at the lower Queen Anne location. Now whether it is open for indoor dining right now is another question.

Mr. Spady did a lot of good things for the community and his company continues to do so.
SF
Its nice when your established enough that you can afford to give back.

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
a. huh, I hadn't realized I was an "online enthusiast"

2. I wonder if this is a job related to creating web content for the appearance of forum participation?

III. In n Out is hot garbage on a bun. Fight me.
(source: grew up in SCAL. Fatburger beats In n Out every day all day)

rickrosner

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
a. huh, I hadn't realized I was an "online enthusiast"

2. I wonder if this is a job related to creating web content for the appearance of forum participation?

III. In n Out is hot garbage on a bun. Fight me.
(source: grew up in SCAL. Fatburger beats In n Out every day all day)
I'm in Gig Harbor. I don't agree that In N Out is garbage - but Fatburger is my preference as well. Their location in Federal Way closed down, so I can't get either now.

Robert Engleheart

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Never said In ‘n Out was good, I don’t eat much fast food. A couple memorable burgers come to mind: A old dive bar in Roslyn I stumbled into that had the biggest man I’ve ever seen. Probably close to seven feet and 400 lbs, Stanich’s, a sports bar in PDX that served a burger with a fried egg, ham, bell pepper and more. 1/2 would be more than enough for most. Bartells Giant Burger in Corning, CA. Hand shaped patty with fresh grilled onions, peppers, whatever you want. I make a pretty good one at home; 80/20 ground beef ( you want the fat or it’s dry), grilled onion, bell pepper on a ciabatta roll. I don’t eat that fast food unless I’m travelling.

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Never said In ‘n Out was good, I don’t eat much fast food. A couple memorable burgers come to mind: A old dive bar in Roslyn I stumbled into that had the biggest man I’ve ever seen. Probably close to seven feet and 400 lbs, Stanich’s, a sports bar in PDX that served a burger with a fried egg, ham, bell pepper and more. 1/2 would be more than enough for most. Bartells Giant Burger in Corning, CA. Hand shaped patty with fresh grilled onions, peppers, whatever you want. I make a pretty good one at home; 80/20 ground beef ( you want the fat or it’s dry), grilled onion, bell pepper on a ciabatta roll. I don’t eat that fast food unless I’m travelling.
Oh boy, Staniches.... My first career was breadman, I loaded my truck next to the guy that had them as an account... 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

G_Smolt

Legend
My 14-year-old self used to grab a burger and fries at Small Fryes in Fall City for the bus ride home after a busy day being a gear dirtbag on the Sno. I haven't been down PFC road in a decade or more, but I'm pretty sure they were still there when I was there last.

Same with Rossow's in Eburg. Pa used to stop there for burgers on our way to the family huntin' plots in Sunnyside/Grandview every fall for the bird opener in the 70's / early 80's. Some of my earliest memories of road-trippin' on the way to do some fun outdoorsy shit...