1. Go Fish

Great Garage sale scores

Two pairs of Force fins for $15 bucks.
  2. Go Fish

CXI Fishing Report (Jan 2024)

Great report and photos!
  3. Go Fish

Why do you fly fish?

I fly fish because it’s exciting, calming, and a chance to be out in nature. In the late 80’s I was able to pick any stick that Sage made for free. Not being a flyfisher I called my good friend Stonedfish for his advice. The choice was a 696 RPL, still my favorite.
  4. Go Fish

NFR Best concerts

Too many but here goes Bob Marley at the Paramount last tour, Pink Floyd Coliseum 1972, 10cc Paramount early 80’s, Fleetwood Mac Auckland 1980, Humble Pie Paramount mid 70’s with Frampton on guitar, The Who, Stones,Elton John,Neil Young, Bob Dylan with the Band, Coliseum. At least 50 more.
  5. Go Fish

SFR Two years out....Retirement

It will be two years retired for me next month. Love it. The only thing I would add is get into an exercise routine off any kind.
  6. Go Fish

Callibaetis - deep hooking

I do what iveofione suggests and it does help but when the fish are on the chomp I am resigned to losing a lot of flies to save the fish.
  7. Go Fish

Puget Sound

Tons of anchovy fry in Case Inlet. Maybe tomorrow when there is cloud cover.
  8. Go Fish

Providence Atoll, Seychelles (April 2023)

Tim another hell of a report. Wow,
  9. Go Fish

King tides?

Of course it effects fishing. All the brown water from runoff, the debris makes it a mess. You can fish but it is a waste of time.
  10. Go Fish

NFR Bird Watching for Beginners?

I have been a birder for over 20 years. My recommendation is to get The Sibley Guide to Birds. A great reference book which I have almost worn out. Dave
  11. Go Fish

Alaska River Float (Goodnews) Tips and Suggestions

Have a great time....looking forward to your report. Dave
  12. Go Fish

NFR Mr. Russell - Greatest winner of all time

Always admired him for his on and off court accomplishments. To win 11 NBA championships in 13 years will never happen again. Plus a California high school championship an Olympic gold medal plus 2 NCAA championships. If you consider wining to be the ultimate goal in sports then Mr. Russell was...
  13. Go Fish

Area 9 Opener

Hit a popular MA 9 beach 6:30 to 11. Only saw one keeper beached. Lots of bait and shakers. I was the only fly guy there. Dave
  14. Go Fish

Area 9 Opener

See you there
  15. Go Fish

NFR Humor

16. 62461413-AC5F-458F-A968-D19096308DF4.jpeg

62461413-AC5F-458F-A968-D19096308DF4.jpeg

17. Go Fish

Anchovies

Here are some Case Inlet chovies
  18. 87D058CA-11D4-44EE-B4E1-5BBC9ABCB737.jpeg

87D058CA-11D4-44EE-B4E1-5BBC9ABCB737.jpeg

19. Go Fish

3 Days on the Yak!

Hey big spender drinking Old Ezra my favorite bourbon......yum.